The purpose of the Authors List is to maintain an accurate record of major works published by faculty and staff while they are employed at Lawrence Tech. The list is not intended to be all encompassing but will include books & book chapters/sections, journal articles, published conference proceedings, movies, professional recording of original work. The list will not include unpublished presentations, book reviews, editorials or in-house publications.
Criteria for Submission to the LTU Authors Collection:
1. Current employee (faculty or staff) of Lawrence Tech or have retired from Lawrence Tech
2. Book (author or editor) or book chapter (academic or work of fiction)
3. Periodical Literature: article, conference proceeding
*not including editorials, book reviews, in-house publications, PowerPoint presentations
4. Published while employed at LTU
5. Lists are sorted according to calendar year from 2010; current year's list of honorees will include individuals who have published between January and December
6. "In Press" articles will be added after they have actually been published
The preferred method is to submit citations electronically using RefShare. If you use RefWorks to maintain your own list of publications it is very easy to create a folder with the citations you want to contribute to the authors list. Send the folder you want to share to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Go to the instructions for using RefShare or contact the library for assistance.
Submit citations electronically by emailing them directly from a database to firstname.lastname@example.org: