- Google Scholar recognizes you as a Lawrence Tech affiliate
- Look for the "Find it @ Lawrence Tech" link (usually on the right of the results list) to lead to full text content
- You may need to set this up; see "How to path" below
- In your browser, set Google Scholar so LTU Library links will show in results (see below)
- If full-text doesn't show directly, use the Find it @... to link to our holdings
- You will be prompted login (use Canvas/computer credentials) to access full text
- If you are using the Global Protect VPN, you must log out of it while using databases off-campus
"How to path":
- Go to Scholar "Settings" icon (three lines upper left)
- Choose "Settings"
- Select Library Links in left menu
- Type Lawrence Technological University in the search box
- Checkmark the boxes for our library (leave "Open WorldCat" checkmarked too)
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save your preferences
Now Google Scholar results should be tagged if there is access though the LTU Library.
If using RefWorks, in settings, select the Bibliographic Manager to "import citations into RefWorks". (see below)