Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Phillips Rooms (M124)
- The Phillips Study Room is available for current semester LTU students and employees.
- The round tables in the first area are for individual, quiet study, and available for more than one student to use. Picture identification MUST be left at the Circulation Desk.
- Phillips Study Rooms #1, #2 are for groups (minimum of 2 people). Picture identification MUST be left at the Circulation Desk. Individual students can use the space if no group is present, but must relinquish the room if a group arrives.
- There is a two (2) hour limit for each session. If no group is present to use the space at the end of the two hours, your group may request an additional two (2) hour extension at the Circulation Desk. If no extension is requested, you must vacate the space if another group arrives.
- Library staff will inform you at the time of check-in if there is a conflict with the two (2) hour time limit. (Library staff use the space for programming, and this takes priority over all other uses.)
- Time will not be extended if new members arrive to join the group.
- Groups may have access to a room once a day, with consideration taken later if you return and study rooms are available.
- Your name can be added to a room wait-list if space is not currently available. This is not a reservation. It is your responsibility to check with Library staff to see if a room has become available. If a room empties, and your wait-listed group has not returned, the room will be given to another waiting group.
- Beverages MUST be in covered containers.
- Library staff reserve the right to make all Phillips Rooms decisions.
- Please be courteous of your fellow students. Keep noise to a minimum, and your belongings in your personal space.