Journal metrics in Scopus:
Determine author impact and journal impact metrics.
In Scopus --
- Do an author search
- Select the appropriate citations or check the "all" box and click Show Documents (to review the citations)
- Click View Citation Overview (if you don't want to review the citations, go directly to the overview page from the results list)
- The h number is just above the box on the right. There is also a clickable graph.
SCI (SCImago Journal Rank) and SJR (Source Normalized Impact per Paper).
- Video on Calculation of SNIP & SJR in Scopus
The purpose of this guide is to provide information and links for services and resources that will be of particular interest to faculty. Please let us know if there is something you would like included.
Request Library Instruction for Your Class
Librarians are available to provide instruction that will relate specifically to your assignments. A librarian will visit your classroom, or, smaller classes (maximum 15) may choose to meet in the library.
- Please supply a syllabus or detailed outline of the assignment so we may reference the appropriate resources and concepts during the presentation.
- Arrangements can be made for online classes as well.
- Library instruction must be scheduled at least a week in advance.
Please complete the form below or contact the library at 248-204-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make the arrangements.