Subjects & Librarians
- Alphabetical List of Databases
- Architecture and Design
- Art and Art History
- Biosciences and Health
- Career Resources
- Citing Your Sources
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Doctoral Programs
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- Faculty Services
- Humanities and Literature
- RefWorks and Citing Your Sources
- Using Assessment in the Classroom
- Using LTU Library
- Using LTU's TechCat+
- Using Other Libraries
These books are also listed in TechCat+, intermixed with the print books:
NOTE: Dissertations A&I trial ends MAY 31!
Off-campus users must login to BlackBoard* first. To successfully export references from TechCat+ into RefWorks, use the proxied link to TechCat+ found on most LibGuide pages or the TechCat+ - RefWorks Ready link from the drop down menu on the TC+ Advanced Search page.
Welcome to LTU LibGuides
LibGuides is a new way of organizing the many websites, databases, and other information sources available to Lawrence Tech Library users. We hope you will enjoy using LibGuides. We expect to be adding more subjects and will be continuously enhancing exisiting guides. If you have an idea for adding a subject category or a favorite resource, please let the library staff know.
To get started, choose a subject category in the left column
Ask a Librarian
Research Help Now! Ask research/reference questions 24/7 via chat or email. Lawrence Tech partners with other academic institutions to provide round-the-clock, virtual reference service. So, if we are not available to assist you, a librarian from another institution will answer your question.
Contact an LTU librarian directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reference Question in the subject line. Or call the library at 248-204-3000 during open hours.
New Journals or Product Trials!
- RMA eStatement Studies - now available online
- IMechE journals - through the Sage platform. Journals also indexed in Engineering Village, Scopus & TechCat+. See Engineering LibGuide.
- ReferenceUSA - includes information on millions of U.S. businesses. Excellent background for marketing plans, competitive analyses, fundraising or job searches. See Management LibGuide
Receive Email Updates
Register for Email Alerts
New at the Library